WHO BENEFITS FROM MICROBLADING?
In short, just about everyone!
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you have reference photos please feel free to bring these to your appointment.
- If you prefer to have your eyebrows waxed/threaded please do so at least 48 hours before your appointment, otherwise we can remove stray hairs after we design your brows.
- You must not use Retin-A near the eyebrow area before or after the appointment
- Do not work out the day of your appointment.
- You cannot take any medications that may thin your blood (i.e. Aspirin, Ibuprofen, fish oil, Vitamin E) 72 hours before or immediately after your procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol the night before or day of your procedure.
- Avoid caffeine the day of your appointment.
Doing any of the above may cause bleeding, which will affect how well your body retains pigment.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER MY APPOINTMENT?
Following your procedure your tattoo will appear much darker and bolder than it will heal due to oxidation in the surface layer of your skin. Your tattoo will also appear warmer in color. You may experience some redness or swelling around the tattooed area, though this typically disappears within 48 hours.
Within a few days you will notice some scabbing or flaking on the eyebrow area, do not pick at these, doing so can result in loss of pigment in those areas. Brows may appear spotty or patchy until the entire brow has finished exfoliating, this take about a week. You may notice that some areas may appear very light or even to have lost pigment entirely after they have peeled. Your new brows will soften over the next 3-6 weeks. If you’d prefer darker, bolder brows we can always add more color or dimension during your follow-up appointment!
Your first initial procedure will cost $450, which also includes your first touch-up appointment.
Any additional touch-up appointments may require an extra fee.