Poughkeepsie plastic surgeons Dr. Lawrence Enisman and Dr. Celestino Sepulveda offer a broad variety of body sculpting procedures. If you’re seeking body contouring, such as a tummy tuck, Mommy Makeover or liposuction in the Hudson Valley, our board certified plastic surgeons can help you get your dream body!
Body Sculpting Procedures Available at Plastic Surgeons of the Hudson Valley:
- Arm Lift: Loose skin under the upper arms can be a result of natural aging and/or weight loss. An Arm Lift can eliminate this bothersome problem and give you sleek, youthful upper arms.
- Body Contouring: A belt lipectomy or body lift reshapes the abdomen, hips, thighs, and buttocks after massive weight loss.
- Fat Transfer: Fat removed via liposuction can be transferred into places you’d like a bit of plumping, such as in facial wrinkles, the backs of your hands or in your lips.
- Liposuction: Plastic Surgeons of the Hudson Valley have several liposuction methods to remove areas of exercise and diet-resistant fat.
- Mommy Makeover: This cosmetic procedure includes a breast enhancement and a tummy tuck and/or liposuction to restore your pre-baby body.
- Thigh Lift: If aging or weight loss has contributed to sagging of the inner and/or outer thighs, a thigh lift can eliminate this bothersome condition.
- Tummy Tuck: Loose, sagging skin and excess fat are removed in this procedure, resulting in a tighter, thinner abdomen. Stretch marks resulting from pregnancy or prior obesity are also removed while the weakened muscles underneath are tightened.
- Coolsculpting: eliminates stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. This fat reduction treatment is the only FDA-cleared procedure to use controlled cooling to safely target and eliminate diet- and exercise-resistant fat.
Call now to schedule a consultation 845-471-0800